Airheads Tech Talks: Clarity and AirWave Glass
Clarity is a new module that interacts with Aruba AirWave to deliver powerful and intuitive forensics, allowing IT teams to anticipate and quickly resolve connectivity problems before the user is affected. AirWave Glass is built from grounds up using the latest cloud computing technologies primarily the ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) stack. Unlike the master console, Glass aggregates and stores the data that is required to build dashboards and reports onto the platform itself.
The webinar will cover the below topics:
· Clarity configuration & Workflow
· Basic Clarity troubleshooting.
· AirWave Glass Basic Workflow.
· Glass and AMP configuration.
· Basic Glass troubleshooting .